Ibrahim Al-Salma Company is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers and protecting their personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data about you when you interact with us, whether via our website, by phone, email or otherwise. This data includes the following:
• Your contact information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
• Your company information, such as company name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Financial information, such as your bank account details, your credit card details, or your company’s accounts and everything related to accounts.
• Other information, such as information you provide to us when you contact us or when you use our services.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for various purposes, including:
• Providing our services to you, including review and audit..
• Communicate with you about our services or promotions.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with parties such as:
• Service providers who help us provide our services and are the company’s work team.
• Governmental or regulatory authorities if necessary.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal data, including:
• Systems monitoring.
How can you control your personal data?
You have the right to access and correct, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your personal data or its transfer to third parties.
Connect with us